Headlines News :
Home » » Priyanka Chopra's 'In My City' Music Video Goes Viral

Priyanka Chopra's 'In My City' Music Video Goes Viral

Written By Yes May I Help You on Saturday 9 February 2013 | 03:13

By Yahoo


Priyanka Chopra's music video for her debut single In My City, also featuring Will.i.am, has received overwhelming response. Sources reveal that the video has received over one million views within just four days of its release.
The song has become hugely popular across the globe, especially in Canada. Priyanka is currently in Canada promoting her debut album. Sources further added that there's a huge Indian population in the North American country and that Priyanka has been visiting radio stations, malls and also giving away signed merchandise to her fans.

Check out the video below


         
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : About us | Advertise | Contact us
Copyright © 2012-2013. Yes May I Help You - All Rights Reserved
Social Media : Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus
Yes, May I Help You is a UAE based Online News Guide