Headlines News :
Home » , » Omar Borkan Al Gala receives a Mercedes G55 as a gift

Omar Borkan Al Gala receives a Mercedes G55 as a gift

Written By Yes May I Help You on Monday 27 May 2013 | 20:16

 By Nilanjana Nag | Celeb News (Yahoo)


It's been over a month and Omar Borkan Al Gala's popularity is far from waning.
In fact, it has reached a bizarre new high. In an interview with In Touch, Omar claimed he was gifted a Mercedes by a secret admirer. He told the magazine, "I got a Mercedes G55 for my birthday from a woman I didn't know. It came to my place, and I was told, 'Just sign and take it.' That's amazing!"

GLORY DAYS
Omar went on to share his surprise with his Facebook fans in a post that read: "I got a Mercedes G55 for my birthday from a woman I didn't know."
Reports surfaced last month that three Emirati men were deported from Saudi Arabia for being too attractive. Omar was named online as one of the three asked to leave the Janadriyah culture festival in Riyadh.
Since the news, Omar's Facebook page has been inundated by fans. The self-proclaimed actor and photographer is overjoyed at all the attention, as he told us in an exclusive interview.
But Omar is cautious now about his posts on social media. "After I post something, within 30 minutes it is all over the internet," he says.
Posts about special gifts are an exception, of course.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : About us | Advertise | Contact us
Copyright © 2012-2013. Yes May I Help You - All Rights Reserved
Social Media : Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus
Yes, May I Help You is a UAE based Online News Guide