Headlines News :
Home » , , , » Gwyneth Paltrow: I love smokey eyes

Gwyneth Paltrow: I love smokey eyes

Written By Yes May I Help You on Monday 8 April 2013 | 19:33



Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of dark eye make-up to get a 'cool, slightly undone' look.
The Oscar-winning actress is the creative inspiration for beauty brand Max Factor's new campaigns.
The celebrity blogger shared her beauty essentials and tips for creating a hot and on-trend make-up look.
'I love that cool, slightly undone look you get with a dark, smudgy eye,' Gwyneth told Stylist magazine. 'You see that a lot in London, there's a really cool vibe here at the moment where the look is glam, but a little edgier.'
The star said the key to getting your make-up spot on is to focus on a few signature looks. In her new Max Factor campaign, she worked with make-up artist Pat McGrath to create a modern businesswoman look for the shoot.
'I'm a big fan of a simple red lip teamed with fresh skin, like the businesswoman look in the campaign,' she continued. 'I think it's a strong statement and a really good look for me personally. I change things up on a night out by wearing a smokey eye.'
Gwyneth finished by dispelling the myth that blondes have more fun. The naturally fair actress says in fact being golden haired can be a hindrance to your enjoyment rather than help.
'I don't understand the whole idea of blondes having more fun. I'd say brunettes have more fun as they can go under the radar a little bit more,' she laughed. 'People are just waiting for blondes to get drunk and fall down, because we're so visible.'
© Cover Media
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : About us | Advertise | Contact us
Copyright © 2012-2013. Yes May I Help You - All Rights Reserved
Social Media : Facebook | Twitter | Google Plus
Yes, May I Help You is a UAE based Online News Guide